Vortex Viper HD 20-60x80 Spotting Scope
- Magnification: 20-60 x
- Objective Diameter: 80 mm
- Eye relief: 20mm-15mm
- Length: 17.5 in
- Linear Field of View: 110-50 feet/1000 yards
- Weatherproofing: Waterproof/Fogproof/
- Weight: 4.18 lbs
- Included Items: Eyepiece cap, Objective lens cover, Built in Picatinny accessory rail, Custom fitted case
- Manufacture Warranty: Unconditional Lifetime Warranty
- Manufacture Item Number: VPR-80A-HD(Angled), VPR-80S-HD(Straight)
For long-range observation, the 20-60x80
- HD Lens Elements : Premium (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
- Dielectric Prism Coatings: Multi-layer coatings provide the clearest, brightest, most color-accurate images possible.
- Porro Prism : Offers maximum image quality and performance in a traditional design.
Angled BodyDesign: Valued for allowing an overall lower mounting height which maximizes stability in wind, offers greater comfort when glassing for extended periods, and permits the use of a smaller, lighter tripod.
- Waterproof : Optics are sealed with o-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the spotting scope.
- Fogproof : Argon gas purging guarantees superior fogproof and waterproof performance.
- ArmorTek : Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Adjustable Eyecup : Twists up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Dual Focus : Allows for maximum focusing precision with both coarse and fine focus adjustments.
- Sunshade : Reduces glare and shields the objective lens from raindrops and snow.
- Rotating Tripod Ring : Allows rotation of the eyepiece to a sideways position—most useful for viewing through an angled spotting scope body on a car window mount.
- Picatinny Rail: Allows easy attachment of red dot sights and other accessories.