Trophy Taker Ulmer Edge Broadhead 3 Pack
- Made in the USA
- True field tip accuracy due to extremely low flight profile.
- Rear deploying blades for huge entrance holes and maximum penetration.
- Innovative blade engagement allows blades to pivot around heavy bone.
- Back side of blades are sharpened for non-pass-through shots.
- Practice mode allows the Ulmer Edge to be shot into standard broadhead targets without damaging blades or targets.
- Reliable blade retention system prevents accidental deployment in flight and in the quiver.
- Heat treated stainless steel tip.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Unconditional Lifetime Warrenty
- Manufacturer Item Number: 7200, 7201, 7205
Trophy Taker's new Ulmer Edge broadhead is packed full of features that expandable broadhead fans will love. First and foremost, the head truly offers field tip accuracy due to the extremely low flight profile. Upon impact, razor sharp rear deploying blades create devastating full size entrance holes with maximum penetration. Patented blade design engages both blades together at full cutting diameter while allowing the blades to pivot around heavy bone.
For non-pass-through shots, the blades can fold forward to avoid being considered "barbed" but are sharpened on the backside as well. This design feature ensures a full 1.5+ inch cut in any direction the head is traveling. Other features that round out this head include a bone splitting stainless steel tip, 1.5" cutting diameter, and a blade retention system that prevents accidental blade deployment in flight and in your quiver!
For those that still aren't convinced, throw in the fact that the Ulmer Edge broadhead can be locked in "practice" mode and shot into ordinary broadhead targets without damaging the blades or the target and you have a broadhead that truly offers it all!