Suunto Core Watch
- Altimeter with altitude log memory and altitude difference measurement
- Barometer with storm alarm and weather trend indicator
- Automatic Alti / Baro switch
- Compass with semi automatic calibration and a digital bearing
- Depth meter
- Multiple watch, date and alarm functions with dual time and countdown timer
- Sunrise/Sunset times for over 400 locations worldwide
- Digital thermometer
- Menu based user interface in English, German, French and Spanish
- Available in a range of styles
- Accessory straps
- User-replaceable battery
- Manufacturer Number: SS014809000, SS016636000, SS014279010; SS021371000
View Full Spec List
Every great adventure starts from within. From a drive to seek out new places and discover new experiences. Suunto Core is the essential outdoor watch with a pioneering spirit that gathers a range of data to help you navigate your way through the wilder parts of the world.
The altimeter features a range up to 9000m (29 500 ft). It is ideally suited for all activities where knowing your altitude and ascent and descent rates is essential. The Core altimeter sports an altitude difference measurement that allows you to track your progress in terms of altitude climbed. Using the barometer, the Suunto Core displays the current sea level pressure as a detailed graph, showing recording of the last 24 hours with a recording interval of 30 minutes. The weather trend indicator is a useful feature providing quick reference to check upcoming weather conditions. Combining the two tools, Suunto Core also sports an Automatic Alti/Baro switch, a smart feature that senses your movement or lack thereof, switching between altimeter and barometer accordingly. When you’re climbing, it records changes in elevation. And when you stop to rest, it records changes in barometric pressure.
The digital compass displays the cardinal or half-cardinal point and the North. The declination adjustment function allows you to correct the difference between the true North and magnetic North. You can also set it to track a certain bearing, which helps you follow a chosen direction in the terrain. The compass features a rotating bezel for traditional use (most variants), or a one-touch function that allows you to sight lock and follow a bearing. Suunto Core also features a depth meter intended for snorkeling and several other watch functions including time, dual time, date, alarm, sports chronograph, countdown timer and predicted times for sunrise and sunset for over 400 locations worldwide.