Scott Exxus Release
- Three-fingered hand-held design
- Highly-engineered hook design for maximum accuracy
- Fully adjustable trigger tension and travel
- Fully adjustable trigger arm with fully rotational trigger barrel
- Interchangeable spring system for full range adjustment
- Machined 440C stainless steel internal components with anti-wear/anti-friction Titanium coating
- Performance Ergonomics - Exxus' tapered handle design offers feel, comfort. A radius handle design enhances form. Ergonomic finger positioning and even weight distribution help you stay properly in line. Performance Ergonomics - built into Exxus!
- Multi-Sear internal mechanism means an incredibly crisp feel
- Sound damping technology assures quiet operation for the hunter
- Full range of adjustability
- Anti-wear/anti-friction Titanium coating on internal components
- Manufacturer Warranty: Simple Workmanship & Manufacturer Guarantee
- Manufacturer Item Number: 8001-CA
Tournament archers and many hunters prefer hand-held releases because they are designed to shoot using your back muscles. They also provide for more consistent anchoring. There are two styles of hand-held releases - back tension, which SCOTT has offered since 2002, and thumb button which is a triggered hand-held release. The all-new Exxus™ is the first thumb button SCOTT. It's built on the same platform as our Longhorn Series Releases which allows you to seamlessly transition from one to the other.
The all-new Exxus thumb button release gives you proven SCOTT performance in a triggered hand-held design. This release is ideal on the line or in the stand! If this release is out of stock, Black Ovis also offers the Scott BackSpin 3-Finger Bow Release.