Jetboil Joule Cooking System
- Jetboil Thermo-Regulate™ technology - consistent heat down to 20˚ F (-6˚ C)
- 0.8 Liter Titanium FluxRing® cup
- Insulating Cozy
- Convenient, reliable push-button igniter
- Stabilizer tripod will be included
- Drink-through lid with pour spout & strainer
- Bottom cover doubles as a bowl and measuring cup
- Compatible with all Jetboil accessories
- Volume: 27 oz (0.8 Liter)
- Boil Time: 16 oz (0.5 Liter) = 2 min, 15 sec
- Dimensions: 4.1” x 6.5” (104 mm x 165 mm)
- Manufacturer Warranty: One Year Limited Guarantee
- Manufacturer Item Number: SOL-TI
The Jetboil Joule Group Cooking System offers unparalleled cold weather performance and ease of use for expert backpacking groups and alpinists. Joule is quick to setup with no time lost preparing hot liquids, melting snow and cooking meals for large groups. Joule offers consistent heat output down to 10°F/-12°C thanks to a proprietary regulator technology.
Joule's innovative design with inverted fuel can and liquid feed regulator provides performance matching liquid/multi fuel stoves but with the ease of use and versatility of canister systems. The backpacking camp stove's user friendly design offers quick setup and improved reliability over liquid/multi fuel stoves which require significant assembly and priming before use.
Joule backpacking camp stove's 10,000 BTU burner provides the raw power for rapid boil times of 2 minutes 40 seconds [per 1 liter], yet still offers excellent simmer control for cooking. Combined with a 2.5L insulated FluxRing vessel, Joule offers fuel efficiency, portability, easy setup, and the reliability you expect from Jetboil.