LaCrosse AeroHead 18" Boot
- Made in the USA
- Uncompromised waterproof protection
- Adjustable back gusset and strap with adjustable fit for various leg sizes
- Armor Weld liquid rubber protective coating on the seams
- Quick drying and moisture wicking jersey knit liner
- Ankle-Fit design locks the heel in place to prevent excess rubbing and chafing
- Injected PU midsole for added cushioning with an integrated shank to cover the arch of the foot providing support and stability when climbing on ladder rungs.
- 3.5MM naturally insulating neoprene
- Realtree Xtra Green camo pattern
- Aero non-loading outsole features a lightweight rubber compound for superior durability and traction in mud
- 18" height
- Rated for temperatures as low as -30° F.
- Weight: 4.0 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty: One Year Guarantee
- Manufacturer Item Number: 716031
Over four years in development and tested over 4,000 miles, the AeroHead is a truly revolutionary hunting boot. It features patent-pending AeroForm technology, a groundbreaking new construction that offers an extremely comfortable fit, with the ultimate in flexibility and durability all in a lightweight form. The shell around the neoprene core is molded with polyurethane, which is more durable, flexible, insulating and lightweight than rubber. With a thick layer of cushion underfoot, an integrated shank for support and a rugged rubber outsole, the LaCrosse AeroHead redefines comfort and protection in the field.