Garmin Dakota 20 GPS
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 2.2" x 3.9" x 1.3"
- Display size, WxH: 1.43" x 2.15"
- Display resolution, WxH: 160 x 240 pixels
- Display type: transflective color TFT touchscreen
- Weight: 5.25 oz
- Battery:2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Battery life: 20 Hours
- Waterproof:Yes (IPX7)
- Floats: No
- High-sensitivity receiver: Yes
- Preloaded maps: No
- Ability to add maps: Yes
- Built in memory: 850GB
- Accepts data cards: microSD
- Electronic compass: Yes
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Barometric altimeter: Yes
- Camera: No
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Materials/Workmanship Guarantee
- Manufacturer Item Number:110999
Outdoor navigation meets touchscreen simplicity in Dakota 20. This rugged, palm-sized navigator combines touchscreen navigation, high-sensitivity GPS with HotFix® satellite prediction, barometric altimeter, 3-axis electronic compass and microSD™ card slot in one affordable, power-packed punch.
Dakota 20 makes outdoor navigation effortless with a tough, sunlight-readable, 2.6" (6.6 cm) color touchscreen display. The interface is easy to use, so you’ll spend more time enjoying the outdoors and less time searching for information. Both durable and waterproof, Dakota 20 is built to withstand the elements; bumps, dust, dirt and water are no match for this rugged navigator.
Dakota 20 has a built-in 3-axis electronic compass, which shows where you're heading even when you’re standing still or not holding the device level. Its barometric altimeter tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude, and you even can use it to plot barometric pressure over time, which can help you keep an eye on changing weather conditions. And with its high-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver with HotFix satellite prediction, Dakota 20 locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons.