Lowa Tibet GTX Hunting Boot
- Upper: Nubuk leather.
- Lining: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX® lining reduces hot spots. A LOWA patented design.
- Climate Control System: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
- Tongue Stud/X-Lacing: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution.
- C4 Tongue: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.
- Flexfit: More natural ankle flex and heel fit plus improved stability.
- Footbed: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue.
- Midsole: PU with SPS Dynamic - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances.
- Outsole: Vibram® Masai.
- Stabilizer: 5mm nylon, full length and width with a PU layer for total support underfoot.
- High wall rubber rand.
- Strap-on crampon compatible.
- 9 inches tall.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Materials/Workmanship Guarantee
- Manufacturer Item Number: 2106805599
Handcrafted in Germany. Lowa's most popular hard-duty backpacking boot, the Tibet is deal for carrying heavy (50+ lbs.) loads, over long distances in rugged terrain and extreme weather conditions. The ankle has been slightly improved with a softer flex than the original Tibet.