Easton Rimrock 3P 3-Season Backpacking Tent
- Capacity: Three Person
- Stuffed Size: 23 x 8in / 58.4 x 20.3cm
- Canopy Fabric: 40D No-See-Um Mesh
- Fly Fabric: 68D Poly, 1500 PU
- Floor Fabric: 70D Nylon, 3000PU
- Head Height: 46in / 116.8cm
- Poles: 7075 Alloy Pole System
- Doors: Two
- Floor Area: 44.25sq ft / 4.1sq m
- Vestibule Area: 17.6sq ft / 1.6sq m
- Trail Weight (ASTM Min. Std. Weight): 5lb 14oz / 2.69kg
- Packaged Weight: 6lb 8oz / 2.96kg
- Footprint (Sold Separately) Weight: 0.8lb (0.36kg)
- Manufacturer Warranty: Workmanship/Materials Guarantee
- Manufacturer Item Number: 620316
This is where value and versatility meet space, weight and stability. The Rimrock series delivers cavernous internal space with open headroom and tons of features for maximum livability. Large doors with easy open zippers, generous vestibules and lightweight freestanding construction make Rimrock the ideal 3-season tent.Additional features:
- Maximum livability—vertical walls and open headroom.
- Dual entry and vestibules—easy access and added space for gear storage.
- Convenient storage—pockets and tie loops keep essential gear close.
- Excellent stability—proven geometry and freestanding frame design.
- Easton premium 7075 T9 aluminum poles. (made in USA)
- Opposing directional doors for ventilation control.
- Easy-open one-hand door zippers.
- Tension-band over doorway increases stability and structural integrity.
- Waterproof construction with reinforced, taped seams.
- Quick Clip fly-attachment hooks for easy setup.
- Velcro tabs and grommets secure the fly to the frame for stability.
- Multiple guy-out points to increase strength. Guy lines included.
- Premium aluminum stakes included for all anchor points.
- Fast pitch capable. (uses fly, poles and footprint)