Crispi Wyoming GTX Uninsulated Hunting Boot
- UPPER: Water repellent suede and Cordura®
- GORE-TEX®: Performance Comfort Footwear Lining
- INSOLE: Differentiated structure with anti-torsion insert
- A.B.S.S.: Ankle Bone Support System, a Crispi Exclusivel
- PROTECTION: Rubber Band around the toe and upper
- MIDSOLE: Innovative CCF Crispi Cross Bow Frame surrounded by blown Polyurethane compound for superior stability and cushioning.
- SOLE: Vibram® with with Super Grip Technology on the Outsole.
- 9" tall
- Weight: 1.8lbs
- Manufacturer Part Number: 9510
- Manufacture Warranty: 1 year for time of purchase
- Manufacture Item#: 1505142
- For an in-depth comparison of all Crispi Uninsulated Boots check out our Comparison Chart
The Crispi Wyoming GTX® is a early season, Uninsualted Crispi® Technology Hunting, Trekking, Hiking and rugged terrain boot. Crispi® brings together their WFW (Wave Wrapping Frame) technology, with Super Grip outsoles and then add their New CCF Crispi Crossbow Frame for increased stability, durability and comfort. This uninsulated GORE-TEX boot follows all of their Industry leading qualities of the Hunter, but lighter weight and uninsulated for early season usage. Finally Crispi adds a high quality bottom with our exclusive Vibram® Super-Grip and Legendary Gore-Tex® for Waterproofness and Breath ability. Designed in Italy exclusively for the North America Market and tested in the rugged Rocky Mountains.