Core4Element Merino 2590 1/4-Zip Top
- 100% Merino Wool
- Made with 250 and 190 gram weight New Zealand merino - each different weight merino is built into different zones on the shirt
- Added length to stay tucked in like a good base layer does
- Machine Washable but recommended to line dry
- Moisture Wicking
- 2.5" collar
- Odor Resistant
- FIT TIP: These base layer shirts run true to size but if you prefer a more snug fit like Under Armour then size down from your T-Shirt size.
- Weight: 10.4 oz. (size Large)
- Item Number: 022610|SL, 822611|SL, 622612|SL, 422613|SL, 222614|SL, 922615|SL
- Manufacture Warranty: Limited Lifetime Guarantee
Core4Element is no longer in business which means we will be getting no more inventory from this brand. If we have it then it's the last ones out there. Be sure to pick up that last pieces while you still can!
The 2590 1/4 Merino Wool Midweight Base Layer Top takes the concept of layering to the next level. Rather than just build a standard midweight base layer shirt, Core4Element mapped the 2590 for better breathability, warmth and cooling over a wider range of temperatures. Built with 250 gram weight merino wool through the shoulders, down the arms and in the front of the torso ensures added warmth to areas where you need it. The 190 gram weight merino is mapped to the under arms, down the sides and along the back where you traditionally sweat more and don't need added warmth but need to expel heat and wick moisture. The first hybrid merino base layer in the hunting world is ideal for any active hunt where you can expect a wide range of temperatures. Layer up with the 2590 merino 1/4 Zip from Core4Element and start your hunt ahead of the pack.